Bowler 1963-1966 C2 Corvette Hydraulic Master Cylinder Kit with Billet Reservoir
1963-1966 C2 Corvette hydraulic master cylinder kit with a billet reservoir.
1963-1966 C2 Corvette hydraulic master cylinder kit with a billet reservoir. Designed & engineered for retrofitting clutch hydraulics into your C2 Corvette. (No Universal Bracket) Direct mount onto all original 4-speed chassis. No flexing of bracket. Quality Tilton 78 Series Master Cylinder.
- Master Cylinder with proper stroke to be used with factory pedal assembly
- Billet frame bracket to locate the master cylinder (must have an original manual frame or add the original z-bar bracket onto an automatic frame)
- 1 -4AN 24″ braided line with -4AN male to male adapter for master cylinder to remote reservoir hook up
- 1 -4AN 90 degree fitting for slave cylinder supply line (Slave cylinder not included or line)
- Bowler Billet Reservoir in Black Anodize
- 12″ Stainless Steel Braided line #4AN Fitting female both ends
- Mounting hardware and fittings
Does Not Include
- DOT 3 fluid
- Pedal stop (ensure a pedal stop is mounted)