QuickTime RM-6010 GM Bellhousing
This is a special order item. Lead time may vary.
This item will drop ship directly from the manufacturer.
QuickTime – RM-6010 GM Bellhousing
The QuickTime RM-6010 bellhousing connects small block and big block Chevy engines to transmissions utilizing the GM standard pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10 and Tremec TKO transmissions. This bellhousing is not S.F.I. certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific. The QuickTime bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material. This high material strength allows the QuickTime bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire.
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
- Designed For Use With Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing
- Fits Up To A 153 Tooth Flywheel And 10.5 in Clutch
- Requires Use Of Compact / Mini Starter
- Transmission Bore Diameter 4.685 In
- Bellhousing Depth 6.290 In
- Weight: 18lbs
- Include Grade 8 Hardware
- Made In The USA